Municipal Government Board (MGB) Compensation Disclosure
In accordance with the Public Sector Compensation Transparency Act, public sector bodies are required to annually post online the names and compensation paid to:
- all board members
- employees who earned over specified thresholds for that year ($125,000 in 2015, $126,375 in 2016, $127,765 in 2017 and $129,809 in 2018)
This requirement applies to:
- agencies, boards and commissions governed by the Alberta Public Agencies Governance Act
- independent offices of the Legislature
- employees of Covenant Health
- other entities identified in the regulations
As per the Public Sector Compensation Transparency General Regulation, compensation information will remain public for 5 years from the date of the disclosure.
“As of July 2016, the Chairs of the Surface Rights Board, Land Compensation Board, Municipal Government Board, and New Home Buyer Protection Board were combined into a single position.” Please click here to view.
Questions about this disclosure may be directed to: