Improvement District No. 4 (Waterton)
Improvement District No. 4 (Waterton) is located in the southwestern corner of Alberta and encompasses Waterton National Park.
The advisory council of Improvement District No. 4 consists of:
- Brian Reeves, Chairperson
- Brian Naker, Councillor
- Jody Thaell, Councillor
- Kenneth Black, Councillor
- Dennis Pollock, Councillor
The Chief Administrative Officer of Improvement District No. 4 is Scott Barton.
Council meeting minutes can be found at: https://mywaterton.ca/community/improvement-district-4/wat8ee34ef0231116a5e
- 2011 Audited Financial Statements
- 2012 Audited Financial Statements
- 2013 Audited Financial Statements
- 2014 Audited Financial Statements
- 2015 Audited Financial Statements
Improvement District No. 4
c/o Alberta Municipal Affairs
17th Floor, Commerce Place
For more information about Improvement District No. 4, please see the Municipal Profile at: http://municipalaffairs.alberta.ca/mc_municipal_profiles.
For more information about Waterton National Park, please visit Parks Canada's website at: http://pc.gc.ca/en/pn-np/ab/waterton/index, or for community information, please visit the MyWaterton website at: https://mywaterton.ca.